October 15, 2008

David Alan Grier's Chocolate News - Smart & Funny!



I was listening to the Russ Parr Morning Show this morning and they kept playing clips of the new David Alan Grier sketch comedy, Chocolate News so I looked it up on Comedy Central.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=186294&title=black-history

David Alan Grier is in rare form. I think he's found a new niche in Black comedy. Smart, edgy, and funny! Remember him on In Living Color back in the day. He's enjoyable in this new format. He really gives us something to think about.

The show airs Wednesday nights at 10:30pm. I know that's late, but you can also always view the episodes online at www.comedycentral.com!


media.think
Kellea

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Hey Kellea,

I've only seen one clip from the show (the Maya Angelou one), and I thought it was hilarious.

I just stumbled across a scathing review on the show on another blog today. You can find it here

Since I haven't really seen the show, I'm going to go online and check out a few episodes. Who knows this one may actually warrant an episode on the podcast!

Cheri